AAAE Expertise Bank
Resources for Institutions, Faculty and Students in Response to COVID-19
AAAE COVID-19 Response / Resource and Expert Bank
“Imagine what a harmonious world it could be if every single person, both young and old shared a little of what he is good at doing.”
In response to the impact of COVID-19 on our institutions, programs, faculty, and students, the Association of Arts Administration Educators is compiling a searchable database of expertise in key arts administration areas. Please help us build this resource for our community by responding to the following questions.
Your responses will populate a shared Google sheet which you will be able to access in real time. Please take the survey HERE.
View AAAE Expertise Bank HERE.
1. "COVID-19 and Your Nonprofit: Crisis Comms, Fundraising and Event Considerations for Challenging Times" Recordings
3. The website for art and art-adjacent personal stories during COVID-19 is now live. Please share with your networks, and share your own stories at https://covid19artstories.org
5. National Endowment for the Arts - COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
6. New York Foundation for the Arts - Rauschenberg Emergency Grants
7. Actors Fund - Entertainment Assistance Program
9. SMU Data Arts Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
10. USITT Teaching Archive is offering free online resources for educators in technical theatre areas
12. Theatre Communications Group - Research and Resources
13. Americans for the Arts - Arts U: Arts and Culture Sector and the Coronavirus: "What we Know and How to Move Forward" webinar
14. Claremont College - "Preparing to Move Your Courses Online" video
15. Lidia Varbanova - "Managing the Arts in the Time of an Invisible Monster"
16. Philanthropy.com - "4 Ways to Engage Major Donors During the COVID-19 Crisis"